Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot upgrade Chaining I

Started by 20b [4263877] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

20b [4263877]

I have 1415 respect. For the Chaining I and Capacity II both requires 1412 respect. For Capacity II I can see the upgrade button enabled, but for Chaining I, I can see the upgrade button disabled. Tried reloading page, disabled torn tools, etc. but still I can't see the upgrade button for Chaining I.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

These links indicate what needs to already be unlocked before purchasing the upgrades. You need Capacity II unlocked to gain access to Chaining 1.