Hey hope all is ok, I’m new to the game and I’m not sure how I get new clothes ect I don’t wanna be naked lol also is stuff like work passive ? Thanks for the help
Clothes
Started by FatherReece [4300669] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- GoldShip [4167662]
· 31 likes ·
nobody is gonna judge you man. feel free to dangle it around - fucking [4071637]
· 4 likes ·
Goosefucker why u block me then tag me in forum post you absolute MELT
Mentioned in this thread
CockyNudist [2209950] ×1
nobody is gonna judge you man. feel free to dangle it around
Buy them from item market, do crimes, ask friends!
22:19:40 - 16/05/26 You sent a Blouse to FatherReece with the message: Enjoy
The item market is the best place to get dressed
Armour is pointless unless your stats back them up, which yours don't, so don't let it bother you...
let ur chopper dangle free bro <3
22:30:30 - 16/05/26 You sent a pair of Pantyhose to FatherReece
Clothing is NOT arnor and won't protect you. Start with leather Armor. Some clothes can be worn over armor but you must have Armor to be safe.
Nice ID
And wow, we're at 4.3m ids
22:32:25 - 16/05/26 You sent $4,300,669 to FatherReece with the message: Go buy yourself some clothes from the market. Enjoy Torn!
Ahah thanks all for the funny comments and clothes I can’t tell if I look sexy or ugly but thank you all for your advice means a lot :)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Read this guide over - Get to level 15 ASAP. Get in a good Starter Faction and Job. Do very basic crimes to start.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
We already have a CockyNudist, I guess there's room for a humble one as well.... 🤷🏻
Mentions: CockyNudist [2209950]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Now you have no excuse!
Torn is the only place a man can wear a thong without getting judged.
Leather sounds kind of...oh well...
Seems pretty gay
Goosefucker why u block me then tag me in forum post you absolute MELT