Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED]

Started by Obi_One_Kenobi [4032021] on in Properties.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Dev3353 [4020141] ×1

Obi_One_Kenobi [4032021]

I am looking for a female spouse to share a wedding merit and to pay daily upkeep of $352.500 for my rented PI.
The PI is maxxed, have 5025 Happiness, and as of May 18th, it still have 98 days left.

My local time is TCT +7, I don't care if you never chat, slow response, never say Hi, as long as you pay the daily upkeep, I am fine.

 

Cheers!

 


I am taken by Dev3353

Mentions: Dev3353 [4020141]