graveyard please
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 7 likes ·
It was the moment I read this ai post.
It was the moment I read this ai post.
Read your noob post thats been said over and over
Are people really that illiterate now to need AI for shitposts? I swear I see at least 5 of these every single day and I am so sick of it
Starting to play.
Forgot to rehab before training
Brother you're level 13. I would be curious why this example came to mind. Wrong account perhaps?
Also
101,890 players in the last 24 hours and still growing
Man, AI slop has really taken over the forums.
playercount finally got to SE range hurrah
Graved - op request