Selling Easy Eco Friendly Merits
If you play the game regularly, you'll definitely acrue 5000 items of little value which could get you the Eco Friendly Merit, BUT this could take months!
You could also buy 5000 items to trash but this too takes time and effort, quite a bit actually.
I'll do the legwork and collect the 5000 items, send to you to make this merit as easy, and quick, as possible for you to obtain.
For $2.5mill you can have this Merit completed and can move on to others within minutes with very little effort!!
If you need less than the full 5000 items to make the merit message me and we can work out a cheaper plan!
I only send stackable items which would only take a couple of clicks to trash, as opposed to Weapons/ Armor which would require each individual item to be trashed seperately.
Message me for further details and/or to get setup!
I am also accepting Trades for any and all Stackable items $300 or less! I will also include a shoutout section for any persons sending Donations!