Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker training needed

Started by Papanad [3928917] on in Poker.

3 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Papanad [3928917]

I’d really love to get into poker for multiple reasons I know the basics but I’d like to excel as a player please reach out if you can train me 15% of my winning profits will go to you

Sean_Thompson [3921636]

Best way to learn poker is to lose your money unfortunately. Experience is the best teacher you will learn to read betting patterns, determine EV, play position all that good stuff.

 

and after you learn it all it wont matter cause you get busted by a river rat :P

Kay5ha [3315789]

Oh, I completely agree with Sean. You won't learn how to play poker here; Torn Poker is really different from real poker. If you want to learn, watch tournaments. I can recommend Twitch PokerNightTV. There you can also see the percentage, the probability of a hand winning, which helped me assess how the other person was playing and what kind of hand they might have. But in Torn, people go all in with 2/7, so to learn it, maybe PokerStars or another platform would be better.

Dark_ [2975535]

Lol @ telling watch tournaments to learn torns cash poker. Yes torn poker is different = its EASIER, SOFTER, NO RAKE. good luck at the tables :)