Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newb question here...

Started by ThePixelPundit [4286823] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
ThePixelPundit [4286823]

Okay I am trying to get some attack in to level using the baldr leveling list and https://oran.pw/baldrstargets/

 

How is it that people are able to attack so fast? I will click attack the moment it hits 0 and by the time I make it to their page they are often already back in the hospital or already getting beat up. Which sucks because it becomes wasted energy for me when I click join and dont get a hit or i attack and someone joins and kills them or what just happened was they ran and it canceled the attack for me as well. 

 

Can anyone help? Literally about 50% of my attacks this morning have been wasted because of this shit. 

 

Thank you!