Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Map issues

Started by DiamondDream157 [2760066] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
DiamondDream157 [2760066]

Hello,

 

 I did not see any recent map issues forums so I am making one.

 

I have no extensions running on the game at anytime. As soon as I go to the city tab and tap map (iPhone 16 pro max btw) the game becomes very laggy and choppy. Once I go back to the city links page the game runs smooth again. No other screen in the game runs laggy or choppy. I can screen record and post to YouTube if this would help? Let me know 

 

Thank you

DiamondDream157