Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Noob player here

Started by Oserotto [4290548] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Oserotto [4290548]

Hello everyone!

I'm new to Torn, can someone help me with some directions please?
What's the best place to try and find a faction that accepts new players?

wompwomp [3063532]

Figure out if you want to revive people, war, or be a crime family. Theres faction for everyone on here. I help run a warring faction personally, but there are some faction that literally never war. So take your time and feel it out!

glitch__ [3624212]

Exactly this, also consider your commitment, some are really intensive while some are really casual. Adding on to what Wompwomp said, consider both your progression plan and your commitment.

Oserotto [4290548]

Hello.
Thank you all for the replies.

Personally I'm not a hardcore player, if I have to place myself it would be on the more casual side BUT still I can commit to be online at least once per day, I'm willing to learn and also to grow in this game.

I just want to be in a faction that doesn't care for bullshit like drama or toxicity and where there's no shady stuff, that accepts new players and gives them room to grow.
Currently I'm in a nice faction but the issue is that I can't attack others unless they are inactive over 100 days, I can understand that but at the same time as time passes it can get a bit boring if it makes sense?