It only Took one attempt to crack the password, but the text is talking about 'diving deeper' and 'another chunk' and says the 'final' 4 characters are revealed, despite there only being 4 characters and this being my only try.
Incorrect Text in Cracking
Started by joshuap1 [3672467] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 1 likes ·
This is a strange one, as the conditions for this are fixed and should not be spawning for anyone on their first try. Either way, I've amended the text.
Passing along to Ash.
Thanks..!!
This is a strange one, as the conditions for this are fixed and should not be spawning for anyone on their first try. Either way, I've amended the text.
Might have been because I guessed a character of it by accident? I used one of my 3 tries in the screenshot. Either way, 'final characters' is incorrect as it revealed it one attempt the whole password.