Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

9/10* AN

Started by Tyl3rJay [3542945] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Tyl3rJay [3542945]

MAN: 6,185
INT: 5,965

END: 10,532

Looking for a higher *AN store I won’t require training so save your train for your other employees I’m just wanting to join for about a month or just a little shorter if possible so I can use my JP 

will pay a little sum if required but would have to be at the end of the month if possible. 

thx if any msgs come thru