Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need help

Started by CazacuSebastian [4272015] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
CazacuSebastian [4272015]

Hello, anyone who has things they don't use, send them to me, don't throw them in the trash, any gift is welcome, I'm at the beginning, I'm also asking for help, maybe someone with a big heart can help me, thank you, God bless you all ❤️