Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Freezing up while checking mini window

Started by The1npc [4011933] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

The1npc [4011933]

Hey team

 

So when I long click on someone's name to check the mini view of there profile if I do this twice I get locked up and can't click anywhere or onto any other options I have to shut the app down and start it up again. I'm a user of the PDA and Also the normal Torn app. Not sure if I'm the only one should be my OPPO lol. I have a video of it but can't figure out how to app to this forum, if someone would like to email me I'll be more then happy to share! I fucking love this game guys you guys have done such a great job!! I wish I found this game 20 years ago it's sooo great!! Love it!

 

Cheers for listening 

 

Device: OPPO CPH2577 Android: 15 App version: 2.3.26