Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SEND ME TAMPONS, I'm at war..

Started by CaponeBateman [4246151] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
CaponeBateman [4246151]

A guy in Torn who goes by the name “Cyrus01010101” tried to extort me. Then he attacked me.

 

I sent him a tampon to show my gratitude.

 

He hospitalized me again. 

I sent more tampons.

 

And so that’s how it’s been. 
I’m asking for assistance! Please, send me all the tampons you can muster! Meds would also be appreciated. This is a war of attrition. 
It would be even more help if you could each send Cyrus01010101 a tampon

 

THANK YOU