Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI Spouse

Started by FuckYeah [4299734] on in Properties.

1 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
FuckYeah [4299734]

I’m looking for a partner who can share their PI. Upkeep can be split 50/50 as soon as I begin flying which will be shortly as I am a few attacks away from level 15.


As a side note, I am looking for a faction that has max travel perks (+10 items) and that can maybe loan me a large suitcase (I will return it once I sell enough plushies/flowers to buy my own).