Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subnautica

Started by TreyTheGay [3942148] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

TreyTheGay [3942148]

Hey all, I’m an avid gamer but I hate gaming alone!! Personal problem, I know..

However I’m currently messing around on the new subnautica game! 
I play Xbox and float around to many different games(pun intended) which include but not limited to; Overwatch, arc raiders, Minecraft, cod, apex.. and looking for maybe some new acquaintances to join! 
Disclaimer I have no life so the save on subnautica is fully through the early access but just building and collecting haha. 
hope everyone’s day is going well.

 

Dable [2118383]

It is very much more of the same. Which is not all bad but I do hope they add some new things too. The mutations is a step in the right direction. 

ElHeffe [2564022]

I'm just setting up the metal farms. I think I've done as much of the story as I can for now.

Going to spend some time playing with the base building and then wait for a few more updates before diving back in.