I know its supposed to be vague the reason that people are hit with bot hunter but I know for near certainty that the reason I keep getting hit is because I message a list of people 10 seconds apart with the same message 1 time for like 80 people. Everytime I do this activity I am hit with the bot hunter.
there is already a 10 second message limit in place which is a perk given to us for being a donator/subscriber. If I am not allowed to utilise this perk without being penalised and hit with the bothunter what is the point?
You would think that the system would be able to learn that this is not botting activity and the next time I do this not hit me but that seems not to be the case. Not only does this irritate me it also wouldnt stop someone if they were actually botting this activity rather than doing it manually as the bothunter only implements its checks 24 hours after the incidence that is "detects" this activity anyway.
I can literally sit hitting the send mail button 5 seconds out sometimes because of this limit and not wanting to spend more time doing this than I have to. Maybe this is the reason? maybe it is sending server requests to send a message even though there is this 10s limit and its detecting this? maybe disable the send message button to prevent this happening? or maybe hit people with the bothunter during the activities that trigger it so that they can prove they are not a bot in real time rather than 24 hours after the fact and be punished for a week? Maybe make a function where I dont have to manually load message pages and send manual copies of the same message to people such as a forward function where you can just add a persons ID...
I know im not going to get any feedback for this however I implore someone to check to see why the bothunter is triggering for me as this seems to be the activity that when I do it has a 100% chance of hitting me with bothunter. nothing else I have been doing has changed.