Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ANIMATING PROFILES FOR A FEE

Started by QueenNoctra [4173716] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
QueenNoctra [4173716]

Hi

 

The title is self explanatory. Anyone who’s interested in making their profile a little interesting and animated but don’t know how to. I’m your girl for that.

Drop a DM

 

I had to switch to this forum since I used the wrong one the first time 

Sorry guys