After a lot of grinding i finally got the mastery
Started by Paprika [2596958] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
After a lot of grinding i finally got the mastery
Awesome!! How many more to go for Specialist?
(You’re welcome to borrow this table for a template if you want…)
Mentions: Specialist #392
According to yata i'm at 66% of the totals hits made.
But 12/25
Time ye Plunder
Blunderbuss in one hand, naval cutlass in the other. Aaargh!!
Looks like pay gorn?
Is that the Ambatakum dude or is my brain just permanently fucked?
Awesome cratz! NockGun next? 🤔 And than go for that Pirate nockgun, blunderbuss and naval cutlass build 😅.
I've got one word for you, guys: HAR-POON! 😂
I'm working on Blunderbuss myself, as with both my primary and melee slots being taken by great weapons I love, I had no other way to squeeze Eviscerate into my loadout. Just like Blowgun had taken ages even when I ran it as my secondary and squeezed it into every fight I could, Blunderbuss is taking forever too. I'm only on 52% exp so far, or barely over a quarter of the necessary hits, still :(
The +10% damage will be nice, but the +2 accuracy in particular will go a long way, I think, since mine is running on 30.55 base accuracy (until maybe I find an upgrade for it one day; if anybody has a red Eviscerate Blunderbuss, let me know). I had thought going into using it that it would be horrific, but it actually grows on you after a while and is reasonably usable against the people the perk is needed against.
In any case, well done, and I hope to join you soon. May your next 100% be less painful. I already know that I'm not undertaking any more single use weapon 100%s if I can avoid it, especially the temps. It'll make a great 30th weapon for me to get, at least.
I don't know how to post screenshots and I'm too lazy to figure it out but I'm also running 23% Evis double-perk orange Blunderbuss!
I echo you in thinking initially it'd be a pain to use but with hair trigger, tracer rounds (very good conservation of these too on 1-1 RoF/1 magazine size), shotgun mastery and every other conceivable accuracy boost it's okay. Not great, but not bad.
I'm on 98% experience for it now without having bought any losses along the way. Gonna be sad to see it go once done!
I actually only use tracer, and then laser + light in general. I prefer to temp first turn (often mela, since I have Vanguard to manage the defensive side of the equation) in general and I figure with Blindside I ought to enjoy the liberty of using the Blunderbuss on any turn. I don't tend to use eviscerate on dex whores, only on def whores against whom I need that consistent bonus damage and it's worth losing that turn of primary power, so they dodge it surprisingly infrequently. It is a nice bonus on defends, though, to have your evis application be self-limiting to one turn and not repeat more than necessary. I already have to divide my turns between the primary and melee evenly to try to apply triple stacks of slow + wither quickly, but also get a lot of real damage in. My primary is always either laser + light too, or laser + suppressor.
One day I may buy a GAK so I can do evis & -125% strength/speed & -50% def/dex at a maximum. There are a few weapon combinations that would actually allow for demo + slow + wither + evis + motivation (this last part being the other missing one I'd enjoy having), but every combination involves some form of sacrifice too, so I'm not sure I'll ever manage to squeeze it all into a single loadout that I really love. Without going into too much detail, though, the blunderbuss certainly isn't nearly as bad as it seems at a glance. What's the second perk on yours?