Area:Profile Report
Category:Other
Time started:2026-05-24 02:15:30
Reported ID:Oicho-Kabu [2767461]
Messages/Replies
I have a log showing that I used job points to increase my working stats and it claims to have increased said stats but no increase was made ...
| You used 100 / 103 job points on Perseverance (Education) gaining 1,000 endurance
Copy Log |
|
| 23:42:04 - 23/05/26 | You were awarded the honor: Overtime |
| 23:41:55 - 23/05/26 | You used 100 / 203 job points on Extra curricular (Education) gaining 1,000 manual labor
|
These are my current listed stats which are the same as they were before I used my job points ...
Working Stats
- Manual labor 68,979
- Intelligence 70,463
- Endurance 69,043
- Total 208,485
Created on 24/05/26 at 2:15:30 AM by Oicho-Kabu [2767461]
Hello, with such things you will need to post in bugs and issues please, thank you.
Replied to on 24/05/26 at 11:10:28 AM by Torn City Staff
Mentions: Oicho-Kabu [2767461]