Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Missed Connection

Started by notrat [3985301] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
notrat [3985301]

You were minding your own business, playing the game on torn dot com (formally torncity dot com). 

 

I sent you an unsolicited message asking if you wanted to my friend and you said no.  I asked if I could call you by your full torn name and you replied if I liked bounties.  Moments went by and I offered tasty, delicious Greggs sausage rolls to break the ice and you declined because you didnt like sausage rolls with strangers.

 

Today I learned Greggs sausage rolls are an intimate food for friends