Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Asking for HELP!

Started by God_Fatherr [4309738] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
God_Fatherr [4309738]

Everyone, I'm looking for someone who can help me stack-up some meds. I surely need it right now. If anyone is interested, kindly email me with a subject title, "Helping". I'll add you as a friend and consider it as a debt that will be pay-ed. Thankyou!