I just found out that the mission givers also have accounts and I can ask them questions.
Is it just a llm or is someone actually responding?
Started by Serar [4311862] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just found out that the mission givers also have accounts and I can ask them questions.
Is it just a llm or is someone actually responding?
I talk to George all the time. I hope it's not a real person...
George is a very limited chatbot, has nothing to do with LLM's. AI has been around since the 1960s and is basically just algorithms that trigger certain responses based on input.
You can also ask him to calculate or analysis or show some example . Kinda helpful in my opinion
George (and the other NPCs) are GPT with a system prompt. Most "AI" is at the moment.
Mentions: George AI bot issues