Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Screen freezing

Started by Matt12321 [2426941] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Matt12321 [2426941]

Since latest update if I click and hold a player profile to quick check level etc it then wont register an input on any other tab meaning I cant change pages and have to restart the app

 

Device: samsung SM-S938B Android: 15 App version: 2.3.26

MightyUnsavoury [4044136]

My screen is freezing on Map ( not quicklink) when I’m trying to search the city .. it pretty much crashes my game and I have to restart it .. I’m on a mobile IPhone … any help or suggestions whould be much appreciated