Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a Handbag

Started by princess [329437] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
princess [329437]

 

I honestly didn’t expect it to affect me this much, ever since MeanSteve gave the Handbag to me I've never left my house without it until I got pissed and sold it.

 

I feel so empty without it.

 

That bag carried more than my stuff, it carried memories, dick pics for blackmailing, confidence, and comfort.

 

Now I catch myself thinking about it all the time while I have to carry one temp like a broke person.

 

So if anyone has a nice handbag they’re willing to sell at a good price, please hit me up. I’m trying to fill the void or ill die.

 

Unless you want me to die.