Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot change name capitalization

Started by Denali [2558840] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Denali [2558840]

I’m trying to change only which letters in my name are capitalized, not the name itself, but am running into an issue. When I go to “change name” under settings and input “Denali”, I get an error that the name is too close to another citizen’s. 

It will accept both “DENALI” and “DenaLi”. I would like it to be “Denali” but it does not accept that iteration.