Eid Mubarak Torn
Started by BlackWings [2669320] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TanukiKung [4099979]
· 11 likes ·
wrong forum sir? - Nyx [2236278] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Eid Mubarak, have a nice day! - BlackWings [2669320]
· 1 likes ·
Honestly i was confused which forum to post. Community events?
Eid Mubarak ! 🌙✨
Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous and blessed Eid. May this special day fill your hearts with happiness, your homes with peace, and your lives with countless blessings.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
While i do feel that using AI gen art was a bad touch. Eid Mubarak nonetheless! Wishing y'all the best of days, with loves ones and all.
wrong forum sir?
Eid Mubarak, everyone. Though we are having it tomorrow here in South Asia
Eid Mubarak everyone! Thx OP, great post to wake up to!
Why not ? AI is a tool like any other
Then Early Eid mubarak for you bro :)
Honestly i was confused which forum to post. Community events?
One "big holiday" post usually gets left in GD, which I think is fair. IDK if Pentecost is a big holiday or not, but after that got moved on SoyburgeR, I guess this could end up sent to NR too.
That said, Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrates.
I think so or / culture / art
this was a post that not everyone can get it so I not sure it is or not but whatever it is happy for them
Eid mubarak everyone ;D
Clearly you do not relate. next time kid when you don't get it don't comment, This is Adha Eid which one of the major events for a group of people. Funny you suggest culture while you need some of it !
You don’t have to be rude sir I just curious about it incase I share my country / religion event in here as well.
Well i find your comments disrespectful to the Muslim culture
I didn’t try to rude or disrespect your believe. Enjoy your cerebrate and ignore my curious.
Thankyou sir thank for polite and clear answer I not get the context at first saw
Probaly Non-Related forums… because it’s non related