Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

looking for a partner....

Started by CorruptZ1 [4295575] on in Properties.

0 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
CorruptZ1 [4295575]

Hello 

 

I'm 2 weeks at the game I need a partner that is fun and active here if you have a P.I I can pay the upkeep if that's okay with you or we can both buy the P.I once we are at that level 

 

I'm willing to help anytime... If you have a great personality fill me up with the excitements 😊🙏🏻