Device: samsung SM-S906U1 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
P[image: imgur.com]oker room Entry Price Bug
Started by SiberianCaviar [3297821] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-S906U1 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
P[image: imgur.com]oker room Entry Price Bug
Can you please describe the issue that you’re reporting?
The Poker Room is supposed to have an entry minimum of 5m and a max of 50m and the bug is showing a max of $150,252,055
It’s not a bug, it’s this: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Poker#Ratholing_Prevention
Standard Poker rules forbid "ratholing", which is the practice of taking money off the table that players would otherwise have the chance to win back, and so you'd be forced to either wait the 2 hours to rejoin with the minimum, or join back with what you left with. This is intended functionality. You will be able to join with minimum buy-in after 2 hours have passed.
Thanks!
Oh ok thanks. I was at work and had to step away and tried to rejoin later. I wasn't ratting i swear
Thanks! I wasn't ratting, just had to step away cause of work. I just didnt wanna re bring in 150m doe lmao