Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Explain How to Do This?

Started by WrySpectre [4290364] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 308 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
WrySpectre [4290364]

So on TornW3B, this is seen:

 

But when you go to their bazaar:

 

How to do this? I was in a hurry so I might have bought this right away. But my reflexes stopped me. Additionally, I have disabled the confirmation buttons...so this would have been really expensive for my pocket.

PS: Since they do it, obviously its not disallowed by the game. Even I can't think how "legally" could it be wrong. 

Omanpx [1906686]

The w3b updated 6 minutes ago. Sugarexe is using the fact w3b updates every few minutes to try and catch distracted buyers by upping his price after each update would be my guess. Pretty old trick, but it still works and is perfectly legal.