Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Disappearing

Started by Chinesefood [2295734] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Chinesefood [2295734]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled, although I've already tried disabling TornTools and the issue persists.

This happens on both PC and mobile. When I log in, the chat window appears briefly, but after about a second it disappears and never comes back.

Has anyone experienced this before, and is there a fix for it?