Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need Someone for Script Testing

Started by Psykosteve [3882701] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Psykosteve [3882701]

I need 1 Faction leader to test out a php script I am working on.

 

What you need:

 

Web Hosting

A domain name (sub domain is ok)

Mysql Database available

Control over a Faction

 

The script is something I am testing to help faction leadership centralize all faction needs in one place. What I am ensuring it does:

Tracks Chains

Tracks Wars (and documents past wars)

Calculates Payouts

Pulls Data from TornStats

Issue Assignments during War

Tracks Armory Usage (and stock)

Hit List and Mug Target (even for members if they login to site)

 

 

Integrating Spy Usage as we speak

 

What you will get: A free copy of this script when completed.  It has a basic core layout as it is. Im not worried about the look until it is complete. I just need someone that runs a faction to test it out. 

 

Message me if you have any questions

-PsYkOsTeVe