Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SCRIPT] Torn Supply Pack Tracker

Started by Valiantus [1955915] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Valiantus [1955915]

Hey there,

I felt like opening some supply packs but wanted to know at what rates I'm getting items, and what my net gain/loss is.

So I made this:

Greasyfork script install link

 

How to use it?

Install the script (Tampermonkey recommended), you will see a small button (bottom-right) to open the dashboard after refreshing torn.com, input FULL ACCESS API key, scan and enjoy.


Edit:
Found a better script that is made by "// @author lannav", so I scrap my script:

lannav's script for supply packs