Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel Planner - UK Xan Run Guide

Started by Damonmorder [3163914] on in Tutorials & Guides.

14 replies · 1.01k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheMrMiku [2132482] ×2

Damonmorder [3163914]

Hi Torn Citizens,

 

This is my first ever guide so please be gentle, I'm no Baldr. 😁 If you haven't seen his guides, go check them out, they're excellent.

 

Intent for this guide is to share how I've been able to get >90% successful UK Xan runs with a step by step method I've learned over the last few months. This guide is valid with the current paradigm of UK Xan being currently(May/31/2026) one of the most profitable runs but also should educate about flying and utilizing these tools together in synergy.

 

Credit to the following tools and people that have made this possible:

 

Travel Planner: Creator TheMrMiku [2132482]

https://www.torntravel.com/

 

YATA 

https://yata.yt/

 

Prometheus 

https://prombot.co.uk/home

 

PDA

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16163503&b=0&a=0 

 

W3B abroad stock

https://weav3r.dev/travel-stock 

 

Prerequisites:

Travel planner subscription(core tool used for this) https://www.torntravel.com/subscription 

 

YATA/Prometheus (used to inspect abroad stock in real time)

 

PDA(optional, what I exclusively use)

 

 

Mechanics/realities that must be realized:

 

  1. Nothing in life, especially predictions are 100% guarantees. This does not guarantee 100% success for every run but should significantly improve your odds. Unfortunately more who implement these methods successfully the more competitive it'll become and the reason for this guide is it's already very competitive.

  2. For this guide we're going to assume we have an PI airport and UK flight time estimate is 1hr 51min.

  3. Variables, there are some inherent game mechanics that must be understood. 
    • First is the flight time variable mechanic of up to 3% +/- variation of flight time(see Torn wiki for more details).  Therefore the flight forecasted duration of 1hr 51min flight to the UK could vary from (what I've seen) 1hr 48min to 1hr 55min actual time.

    • Restock time, this isn't always 100% the same and restock skips could occur. Restock time/duration for the propose of this guide is from the duration in time from when abroad stock hits 0qty to the time when a restock happens. Normally this is approximately 2hrs. Take note that the restock duration is on average greater than the flight duration. This is important to realize so this works.

    • Travel planner fly times/"leave by" times are most accurate when your LT(Local Time) is within the restock time (after most recent abroad stock goes to 0qty)

 

Steps

 

  1. Before flying [if I'm not stacking E] I use all my E and nerve so there's no waste. Also make sure you grab enough $$ for your qty of travel items.

  2. I look at YATA/Prometheus reactive abroad stock levels, in my case I use PDA W3B(better data resolution). I will look at the current Xan qty to become >0 then watch it reach zero. This way I know I'm within restock time and the ~2hr countdown before restock has started. This should allow me to have the most accurate target time to arrive in the Travel Planner. If it appears a restock did not happen or you did not see this step happen, dont worry, just keep refreshing the travel planner before leaving to get the most accurate restocking prediction time. 


  3. Now using the Travel Planner I will set it so my "fly by" time results in landing anywhere from 1-2 minutes after the restock happens (-1 or -2 in "respect abroad stock" settings). My goal here is to arrive, purchase, and leave, in 15 seconds or less to prevent chances of being mugged. 


  4. Fly time actual, now that you actually started the flight you can see in logs how long your flight will actual take. Example: '21:27:36 - 31/05/26 You boarded a 1h 55m personal flight from Torn to United Kingdom'. If you refresh the Travel Planner you can now see when you'd land. If you no longer see Xan as your target flight item, temporarily toggle the "Respect Abroad Stock", your shift in flight time actual could now be filtering that item out.


    One of 3 things can happen at this point, you can be early, on time or late compared to estimate landing time using 1hr and 51min flight time.

  5. If not using PDA landing alarm, set alarm or something so you are online when you land, watch it count down...
    You only have 15sec of being invulnerable of mugging once you land!

  6. Let's talk now about once we land and how to limit risks really quick... There's really 2 options you have if xan qty is 0 when you land.
    • Low mug risk: grab best profit flushie in 15sec and fly back, then figure out what happened that caused you to miss. Could just be luck based on the flight duration variability but try to see how far you were off and if you were early or late. 

    • High mug risk: If early ONLY you can wait until restock occurs. There is no right answer here and depends really if you can afford a potentially several million $ mug. I usually grab a available flushie and fly back.

 

Below is how you can try to determine if you're going to be early, on time, or late as soon as you fly from Torn but keep in mind restock duration is not always exactly 2hrs so there is variability there too.

 

  • If on time(+/-1min of estimate flight time if using a -1 Stock Window ), Travel Planner should show you landing within the decay ramp and >1500qty estimated still in stock. This is optimal and as long as you refreshed the Travel Planner within the restock timeframe and ~2hr restock duration is nominal you should arrive and  have more than enough xan in stock.

  • If arriving early of restock time, >(-1)min early (if using a -1 Stock Window), with the current revision of Travel Planner if you have Respect Abroad Stock filter enabled you may think you found a bug, but what happened is it selected the next best item because you no longer are landing within the predefined window, just temporarily disable and you then can see how many minutes you will be early. At this point you have decision to make, risk getting mugged and wait, or grab best profit flushie and fly back.

  • If arriving later than restock time, >1min(if using a -1 Stock Window) depending how late, will be up to your luck of how quickly the decay of stock occurs if there's still stock when you land.

 

 

 

I'm currently doing this from my phone and therefore will add pictures when I can get on my laptop and improve guide but wanted to get it posted. 😁

 

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps folks land more of their UK Xan runs. 

 

6/1/2026 -

Updated Travel Planner Links 

Added reference pictures for YATA/Prometheus abroad stocking levels on PDA & Travel Planner 

Cleaned up some formatting & spelling/grammar. 

 

7/8/2026 -

Added W3B link and deleted PDA photo as W3B travel stock has better data resolution.

 

Mentions: TheMrMiku [2132482] · [APP] Torn PDA

Barely07 [4265272]

This came just in time for me to answer some questions I have since turning lvl 15 a few days ago. Thanks for your efforts!

Damonmorder [3163914]

23:27:23 - 01/06/26 You bought 27x Xanax at $716,055 each for a total of $19,333,485 from United Kingdom

 

01:08:12 - 03/06/26 You bought 27x Xanax at $727,872 each for a total of $19,652,544 from United Kingdom

 

16:02:43 - 03/06/26 You bought 27x Xanax at $741,875 each for a total of $20,030,625 from United Kingdom

 

22:20:06 - 03/06/26 You bought 27x Xanax at $740,993 each for a total of $20,006,811 from United Kingdom

Conrad6k [2822139]

Nice guide, thanks bro. From what I can see it can be applied to honestly any item abroad not just xan in UK so its really good. thanks once again :))

Damonmorder [3163914]

I was going to keep updating with logs showing proof but haven't been keeping up 😅. Since the last log date I think I've only missed 1 or 2. 

 

10:24:33 - 06/06/26 You bought 27x Xanax at $726,945 each for a total of $19,627,515 from United Kingdom.

 

###Check out the https://www.torntravel.com/ this guide has been used as reference to create a cleaner graphical and interactive guide... Go check it out! ###

Evrul [3978611]

This is a sound guide, well written and easy to follow too.

Largely how I was doing my flying/buying but I had to learn that through making my own mistakes, to see it all written out like this for newer players is sound.

 

Nice work :)

Damonmorder [3163914]

One is actual(past) and one is predictive(future) ... Travel planner is predictive, W3B/YATA/Prometheus are all actual, either real time or past.