WE NEED A THREAD WERE U CAN SHARE YOUR STRESS AND PTSD YOU SUFFER FROM TORN . HERE IT IS ! LET CHED KNOW , WHY YOUR UPSET !
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
POSTS LIKE THIS MAKE ME UPSPET
This is how we lose the F word lol
I HAVE SUCH BAD PTSD!!! IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYDAY THERE IS A NEW POST FROM A NEW NOOB AND I FEEL MY BRAIN MELT AND DIE A LITTLE MORE EACH TIME I AM SUBJECTED TO READING SUCH MUNDANE MEDIOCRE NEW THINGS TO CLOG GENERAL DISCUSSION!
I am happy with Torn. It makes my days brighter, and even the birds sound more melodic.
Well, at least it isn't an AI slop post, I'll give you that
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL TO COOL!
Graved, low quality
Mate, what do you mean low quality? That's a bit of a crazy statement. I think you might need a thread to share your stress and ptsd from torn...