Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mnemonic Graffiti Guide

Started by beerandmath [4069333] on in Tutorials & Guides.

1 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
beerandmath [4069333]

Welcome to my no-nonsense super quick graffiti guide. I wrote it because I've had to reference the other guide a bunch of times because I kept forgetting which color goes where.

 

Get the ladder, wire cutters, and paint mask. Get like 50 of each paint can. You can resell whatever you didn’t use later.

 

For all merits you need to get all locations to 500 reputation. Reputation slowly bleeds (a couple per day across all locations when nearing the end), so if you want this merit you should do it now or else start over later from zero.

 

You unlock locations automatically as you go. Paint color matters for reputation gain. Some paint colors also improve profit - ignore these. This crime sucks and you want out asap.

 

I’ve created mnemonic devices for each location and its correct color, so you don’t have to ever come back to this post ever again. Without further ado:

 

East Side: Red.  East = Right = Red politically (get it? like right wing)

West Side: Blue. West = Left = Blue politically 

 

Or (this is honestly the one I use but its probably too dumb for other people lol)

East side and West side are like crips and bloods. Which is which? Well, east is first alphabetically, just like bloods. So east side is Red. Get it? And west is second alphabetically, just like crips. So west is blue. Yeah, this was the worst one, the others are better I promise.

 

North Side: Orange. It’s the only location with “Or” in the name

Residential District: Blue. Residents use blue recycle bins. (Although for the longest time I thought the best color for this was red. And red was actually quite good for reputation, so feel free to use it. “Redsidential”)

Red Light District: Pink. Because, uh, when you go to the red light district, you’re looking for pink, uh… ok either you get it or you don’t…

Financial District: Red. Because finance bros hate being “in the red”.

City Center: Blue. Because that’s where you find all the blue signs, blue lights, blue uniforms. Also it’s the last location so you’ll be feeling pretty blue when you get there, since that means another 500 rep you’ll have to earn in graffiti. Did I mention this is the worst crime?

 

Thanks for reading, hope this was useful

Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Graffiti: An In-Depth Guide