Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Showcase] Horo

Started by Horocrux [3808509] on in Graphics.

23 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Horocrux [3808509]

Hello, I'm Horo!!

I've been doing GFX for years, since 2000 and something (approx 2008, if my calculations are not wrong).

 

Thanks to some guys from the Hub (now a dead server) who are now part of the lounge, I have stayed active a little, but I am little known in the forums, so here I am now making my first post showing a little of what I do, I hope you like it even a little).

 

 

Old Work

 

 

New ones

 

 

 

 

Hope you like some of my shit!!, this is only part of my work, I have too many to put everything, but in the future I hope to add more things. Thank you for stopping by this little exhibition.