Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdose

Started by Udiyaman108 [3952584] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Udiyaman108 [3952584]

So hi everyone. 

 

I have overdose 3 times in last 15 days . 

 

Question: How to reduce overdose. Any chance to not get OD, If any solution pls tell me 

 

Second : It's been bothering me that I wasted more than 7 xanax . Any shield against it .. 

 

Any help would be appreciated 👍 👍 👍 

donnybackwood [3890891]

Try taking 3 period day breaks then go back to doing your routine xanax taking. You would want to OD then go to rehab then take the 3 day break. And just built a routine taking xanax to 1000 or however u take them then ether hold the 1000 E for those 3 or 2 days or use it plus your refill then wait. Let me know if this help this is how i manage to not OD. I haven't OD in about a month from doing this 

DuncanTheDrunk [914570]

I believe the only ways to reduce OD odds are faction perks, which can reduce it by 30%, and one job perk, from the night club if I'm not mistaken.

Lady_White [2676391]

This is why you're 100k stats after a 300 days, when you take Xanax, or how often has no bearing on individual OD chances.

Broxogar [2728258]

Oooooooooof.

The only part of this that has any basis in reality is that while you're not taking xanax....you can't OD on xanax....

Penetration [2340613]

Donny's advice is bad.

 

Be in a faction which reduces OD chance. While there's a company special, it may not be the company you'd prefer to be in for other reasons.

 

The rest is RNG. While you had 3 close together, you had as much chance to have none for months.

IndyCision [2597200]

You're in a low respect faction which is choosing to focus on travel capacity and war, attracting new players who don't realise they are choosing to hinder their growth/progress.

 

Toleration is one of the most important faction perks, it reduces addiction gain, reduces OD chance, and lowers the penalties from drugs and addiction. Your current faction appears to be ignoring it completely.

 

Certain factions are called "noob traps", because new players don't see the danger/issue, are lured into them, and get voluntarily "stuck" there. Some factions do this on purpose to line their own pockets, some factions do this accidentally because the leader was a newer player who doesn't know they are even doing it and just create a faction because they wanted their own instead of joining an established one.

 

There isn't anything WRONG with being in a faction like this, there are quite a few which were created as casual social factions for friends who just wanted to have something of their own and didn't care necessarily about the progression aspect. Players just need to be aware of what they are a part of and why :)

MeggeBoi [4333182]

I would recommend not overdosing. It works very well for me in real life so it should work just fine in the game. (=

donnybackwood [3890891]

I mean its common sense if I was to be taking xanax in real life. Me taking them every 7 hours of the day im going to become addicted and will OD if I continue to take them without actually planning my high. I DO drugs in real life and my advice was from a personal standpoint not actual facts from the game. I treat this game just like real life, I have literally all the time in the damn world to build my battle stats. Its not like this game is going to close. I dont see the hype about getting to 1b battle stats. Shi boring and better ways to play. And the shi is boring OD all the fckin time. Give your character a break, all the chuds replying never did NO drugs in they life. Like even with the faction reduction you still can OD 🥷🏿 twice in 2 weeks if you constantly taking xanax. I Only replied to buddy to tell him how I handle not to OD all the fckin time. Yall 🥷🏿 are really slow 

Tankofnova76 [4112049]

Is it true in general that war faction = bad when you're a noob?

 

For me. I'm focused on finance in order to fund a power surge much much later in my TORN life. Stocks for items, and bank stacking before going all happy jumpy xanny stats mode

IndyCision [2597200]

If you're not constantly popping xanax trying to train, or you're not in a very low respect war faction, no.

Staying in a low respect war faction long term yes, as you are making your future Torn rehab bills a lot more expensive.