I think Myanmar people play a lot torn city. Can we gether here? To help each other and discuss in Myanmar language. So we can get advantage
Myanmar Community
Started by Sm00th29 [4220080] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 60
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
Im sure both of you will meet soon
Slightly off topic, I've always been curious... How many of your country refers to yourselves as Myanmar vs Burma? Never had the opportunity to actually ask someone from the country until now.
#chedging
Stop human trafficking
"Can we meet here "
Uh , Sir this is GD.
To help each other and discuss in Myanmar language
Well.... no, all posts must be in English, but I think you can use your language in a chat
But for many people to chat, you will need to all be in the same faction/company
MMCP was the Myanmar faction but they merged with monarch and some are still there whilst others are spread far and wide or got banned.
search hard enough and you will find them :)
Proud Myanmar here bro, there used to be a facebook group for MMCP and Exiles. I don't know about now.
I feel like MMCP mostly fell off after the whole genocide/war type stuff.
Player edit: Harassment