I’m sorry I don’t have all news from across the world streamed into my brain 24/7. I’m sure it’d have come up on one of my feeds.
I did take a look and it’s certainly a pretty massive policy failure, terrible that it lead to this young man to lose his life. I would certainly hope they review and make changes to whatever policy could’ve possibly lead to this scenario.
But sure, believe whatever little story you have in your head. Most of us it seems entirely agree this was a policy failure that tragically lead to this. The video is indeed pretty miserable to watch.
Are you going to flame the conservatives who didn’t post it? Seems the only political motivation in the thread is you looking to twist some kids death into some “liberal” thing. Look in the mirror you fucking lowlife.
No one has supported anything but the same view in this thread but somehow you’re still frothing at the mouth about “leftists”, seek therapy.
You posted this death and the only thing you can say are “where are the leftists” I think that tells us everything we need to about what you care about this case for, and it’s not the lads life.