Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DENOUNCING SERVICES

Started by Gelanot [3985183] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Gelanot [3985183]

Does it behoove you to taunt? 
to castigate, chastise and spank? 
To ridicule, upbraid and flame?  
Without exposing your name? 
I'm the disser of Torn. 
The snarkiest pisser born 
My cutting words 
hit as moist vocal turds 
Yours for a million coin! 

 

 

I tried my luck as a fortune teller, but business was slow.
I need to make a living. I now offer my services as a Piss-Bard.

Is there someone you would like to insult, in the spirit of this wretched place?
To declare war? To ridicule a defeated? Then I am your man.



For the measly sum of 5 000 000 $ i will compose a poem (without using AI), 

send it to your chosen target, but most importantly, post it here in this forum, for all of Torn to see.
Post will begin by DENOUNCING and then the username.


Man I hate flying.

This thread is the property of Gelanot,

Chaotic Neutral piss-bard of Torn city.

 
Genuine GELANOT TAUNTS will be marked by my username.

Maximum ONE TAUNT PER PERSON per month.



Prices:
Ordinary taunt : $ 5m 1m (limited time offer, ends june 30!)

Vicious taunt : $ 10m

Limerick taunt : $ 50m

 

Extras: 

Crimson colour : 1m
Large font : 2m

Very large font: 5m