Hello Torn dev community :)
I made the same thread in Tools section, but since this is more dev oriented i'll leave a thread here too for visibility.
While tinkering and playing with APIs. I found my self developing a MCP server with 205 tools integrated with Torn City API.
So if you like plaing with AI agents, you can either
- download the precompiled npm package @ https://www.npmjs.com/package/@galatar/torn-mcp
- or download the repository, install and build the tool @ https://github.com/Vaili/horizon-torn-mcp
Set you API key and then hook it up to your MCP configs (locally in your IDE or specific dirs or globally on CLI).
I found it very usefull at tracking and analysing historical data.
It's just a list of tools, so don't expect the agent to become a Torn expert.
For that, a solid foundation prompt would be necessary, but I'm too much of a Torn noob and too lazy to write it.
List of tools also includes forum search and indexing, so it's able to fetch guides.
You can find full human-readable list of tools in the TOOLS.md
https://github.com/Vaili/horizon-torn-mcp/blob/main/TOOLS.md