Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Code bug

Started by Markezdh [4327277] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

Markezdh [4327277]

Device: HONOR ALT-LX2 Android: 14 App version: 2.3.26

 

I tried claiming 250 free energy and it says I could claim when I did it didn't come through when I tired again it said I claimed it already but I never receive the points (energy).