Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mission target bug

Started by Artarist [2811462] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

DontWantAnyJob [2110818] ×1

Artarist [2811462]

Hello i received this mission. 

Painleth DentithtMedium

You know DontWantAnyJob? I uthed to think he wath pretty claththy, but not tho much now. My teeth tharthed giving me trouble, tho I athked him what dentitht he goeth to, theeing how he hath that great thmile. He gave me a name of a dentitht, tho I went there. The guy made a wreck of me! If there wath an eth in my name I wouldn't be able to call mythelf to dinner.

I took care of the dentitht, but I want you to pay DontWantAnyJob a vithit. I want you to loothen thome of DontWantAnyJob'th teeth with a batheball bat. Give him the meththage that I don't apprethiate getting bad advithe.

TornTools Mission Information

Task: Defeat (P) with a baseball bat.
Hint: Other weapons can stay equipped.

 

 

 

the target seems to be fedded so i can not attack them.

Mentions: DontWantAnyJob [2110818]