Guys i appreciate all the people telling me to join a faction and to get a player job. But tbh im not here for the money or the attacks. I just want to get 5 stars notoriety in all the parts of town. Ah and gamble ofc. Always gamble 12 red on the roulette. All in every time we are making banks
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Well. I wonder how this will end up
Its not too late to delete this.
Tbh i find it weird that people just dm me so i made the post. I never talked to anyone yet some player write me to ask me to join their faction. I dont really care
this is where u do the classic “i don’t wanna join ur company/faction” in the name/location boxes on ur profile 😂
I guess its an option. But i liked the idea of making a post no one care about more. Now everyone can lose time reading that i like making graffiti and gambling all on 12 on roulette. And i made it again.
Good job
They removed it some months ago
Guess what you can do even if you were in a faction and a player job
.
send me your stuff before you quit
Xd nah no way you made that. Pretty accurate tho
Slug's life matters...
You be you boo, play your game your way...
Graved, no discussion