Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave this please

Started by Dar_Craft [4275791] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dar_Craft [4275791]

Hi Fellow Torn Players,

 

I would like to get advise  on what tools do you use to maximize profit by knowing where to see sell your items. So far I learned, that selling them to players makes the most profit.

 

Right now what I'm doing is I make use of https://weav3r.dev/search-deals where I can manually enter the items that I have and it tells me which player is buying the item at the highest price. I would like to express thanks to the developer and creators of this tool. 

 

I manually cross-reference it with the items I currently have and I make a google sheet listing down the people as to whom I should sell the items too. This is time consuming but it does give me the most profit. The incremental differences of the prices does accumulate and for me that is important. This is manual so if there are changes in the price then I have to manually update it again.

 

Please see sample screenshots below. Any tips and advise would be highly appreciated. I'm still new and learning so I welcome any feedback. Please feel free to point out any mistakes or opportunity that I can for me to become better at this game.

 

P.S I'm a full time working student but I honestly love this game and enjoy it. This game serves as my breather and takes away my stress which is why I would love to find ways to make it easier for me to play. It's nice to have fun in the game but becoming better at it wouldn't be so bad.

 

Please see screenshots below of the tools that I use. I rather be dumb yesterday but a little less dumb today. Thank you and have a great day!

 

Mr_Alien [2221091]

This thread might be better in the forum Tools & Scripts. There’s a lot of scripts and tools in there. Also, check out the Tutorials and Guides forum to help you out. 

Dar_Craft [4275791]

thank you so much . will do what what you advised me . I'll do that  . I'll delete this

 

Update: I don't see a delete button. kindly ignore this post this . I posted it in the correct forum. thank you so much

Mr_Alien [2221091]

No worries! I’m a full time working student as well so I understand your reasoning to maximize. You can ask to grave the post. If you need scripts lmk, more than happy to help.