Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stricken service

Started by Brittany8781 [3546645] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Brittany8781 [3546645]

Need to turtle for war or want a longer nap for trading? Got a bully on your back? Want revenge for that mugger always hitting you? 
Then look no further, I’ve got the solution for you!

 

Price:
Full hospital merits - 2mil each hit

With stricken 2.5 mil each 

 

Check my profile pic. If I’m open then I’m online and can make a hit. Just send a message. Thanks!