Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Organized crimes

Started by Karlott [2822973] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Karlott [2822973]

This was probably a question asked many times but I can't manage to find to clear answer somewhere. Worst case scenario I'll just bump a question already answered.

 

Is there a guide on how to increase success chances for the different roles in organized crimes? I know some are influenced by battle stats but are there any other "prerequisite" to have better success chances in certain roles? I don't know if it's something we just gotta guess by ourselve or if there is some clear information somewhere.