Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dollar Bazaar

Started by NuRaahl [3728561] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

NuRaahl [3728561]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I was shopping the dollar bazaars and noticed I could select more than one of an item.  I thought there was a 1 item limit so I took a screenshot.  The bazaar closed before I could buy it.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There have been no changes made to bazaars. Bulk buying of regular items for a $1 has always been allowed. 

 

Thanks!