Evening, gentlemen. I want to ask, what use is praying in church in this game? and donating as well. Thank you in advance
Church
Started by Ali0 [2834133] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
There's a merit for praying for 14 days in a row and merits for donating up to $1bil. Outside of that, it doesn't have a use as far as we know.
Also where you get married.
I have faith in it helping me with racing and better defense, oh and opening packs of stuff. And not overdosing. Praise be.
And divorced
spent 250e praying and went on the best slots spree I’ve ever done so maybe it does something